If you clean the House recipes made College was excavated (laughs). A long-awaited, as articles make up.
- 400 G tomatoes
- Shiso leaf or Basil the four
- 2 Tbsp salt
- Sugar 2 tsp
- 1 Tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Avator tomato betta, boiling hot water into water takes in approximately 10 seconds, rip skin.
- Half cut 7 mm thick and place the detector.
- Pretend tomatoes, salt, sugar, vinegar, and olive oil to sprinkle basil, cool feeds.
Notes and tips
- Approximately 80 calories portions.
- Cooking time: about 10 minutes for-4 servings